Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Don Quixote Babylit

There is a story with this shoot!!!
I somehow came across a company called BabyLit, whose objective was to take classic literature stories and introduce elements of them to babies in the form of board books. I was fascinated with this idea! When Christmas time came around, I asked my cute niece, who had drawn the Captain's name for the cousin gift exchange, to get him one of these books. She chose Treasure Island and it was SO CUTE!! It was a "shapes primer" and fit fantastically with our family theme, as we were reading Treasure Island together.

I went to the library to see if they had any more of these books and they did not. I decided to request one, but through their system, you can't request a series, you have to pick a specific book. I chose Don Quixote. When it came in, Abraham was HOOKED! He loved this book so much that I made a video of me reading it to him.

I contacted the author and publicist and we came up with a fun idea to take pictures of babies dressed up as characters from the book. Naturally, we picked Don Quixote first because I knew the PERFECT baby model- the Captain!!

Without further ado, I present to you- Don Quixote by BabyLit books and Geek Girl Photos










Book your Baby Literature shoot today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment