Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!!

This is the year that everything is going to happen! 
This year, I become an "official" photographer and Scrap Artist! 
In a few days, I will have my fee schedule and sales posted, but for tonight, I'd like to focus on the past. 
One thing I love about the new year is the opportunity to to reflect on the year past. 
A few years ago, I started a tradition with my children. 
I interview them one by one, asking each the same questions every year.
 Here is an opportunity for you to do the same!! 
There are two pages, one with the questions and one with an opportunity to have your child draw a picture and sign their name.
 I do both with my kids. 

To download, just right click and Save As.


These pages are made using the beautiful new kit called New Year by Jiovanna's Creations. Here's a peek at the entire kit.

You can purchase this kit on Friday, at Heartfelt Creations.


No comments:

Post a Comment